Chesapeake Home Health, Inc. is a premiere Residential Service Agency in Prince Georges County, Maryland. We seek the skill and expertise of caring, knowledgeable and energetic LPN’S for our Maryland office.
The Staff Nurse plays an essential role. The ideal candidate will fill any assigned day shift. This is a full-time position. Some of the qualifications include the ability to show competency in the following areas:
- A minimum of 2 years clinical experience to include at least 6 months pediatric nursing experience;
- Provide medical assessments for new and existing clients;
- Willing to travel to oversee the patient-care-delivery process at various locations within southern Maryland;
- Possess a valid MD/VA nursing license;
- Be able to successfully pass a Federal Criminal Background Check for Child Care;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Salary and Rates are competitive. Other benefits include: Health, Vision and Dental Benefits, Paid-Time-Off/Vacations, Holiday Pay and $2,000 Signing Bonus.
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Job Level||Entry Level|